Oct 5, 2012

Friday Finds

Good morning and Happy Friday! I don't know about you, but this week has felt waaaay too long and I've been ready for the weekend since Tuesday Monday.

For me, weekends usually mean contemplating spending money that I don't have, usually via online shopping. Like any twenty-something female in the early stages of her career, I'm constantly pinching pennies and looking for new ways to save. Enter three new (to me) online retailers that are both amazingly budget-friendly and trendy. Best of all, the discounts on these sites are enough to thwart my impending Chapter 11 filing - goodbye full retail prices. Check out the website list below and happy shopping!

1. SheInside - An international site based in China, SheInside is a self-proclaimed "street style" fashion retailer that serves Asia, Europe and the U.S. Not only are their prices extremely affordable, the site has an extensive collection of clothing, shoes and accessories. Bonus perk: they're generous with their discount codes. I registered with the site and received a 15% off coupon...and another one the following day. No complaints here.

2. YesStyle - Don't be put off by the site's description as an Asian fashion retailer. YesStyle ships to the U.S. and offers an extensive variety of clothing (both men's and women's), shoes, jewelry and other accessories. Their sale section is constantly updated with new markdowns, most of which are still in season.

3. Tobi - 50% off your first order, 30% off the newest arrivals. Seriously, it sells itself. Tobi's site boasts a huge variety of styles and a frequently updated sale section for even better deals. Now my only issue is narrowing down the 22 items in my shopping cart...



No comments:

Post a Comment