Oct 30, 2012

Fall Boots 101

While the Chicago temps have spanned a 42 degree range within the past week, I'm going to assume that it is in fact October...and that I'm safe to proceed with today's fall-themed post. Even though I snatched my sandals out of hibernation for last week's 80 degree weather, I typically welcome fall as the beginning of boot season. I'm not typically a shoe-obsessed girl, but that doesn't mean the commencement of boot season is any less thrilling for me.

With the huge variation in boot styles (i.e. height, material, heel vs. no heel) I thought it might be fun to create a "how-to"guide of sorts. When I woke up this morning I still wasn't Rachel Zoe, so this is basically a compilation of my favorite ways to wear the various styles listed.

Hope you enjoy and Happy Monday!




























Ankle: Bonny Boot / one / two / three

No comments:

Post a Comment